#1369 Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV v1.0.3 + 9 DLCs
- 1337x | KAT – [magnet] [.torrent file only]
- Filehoster: MultiUpload (10+ hosters, interchangeable) [Use JDownloader2]
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on Steam v1.0.3 release: 10.9 GB
- Modified CODEX crack applied over (thanks to spiritovod!); Alternative ALI213 crack is available in NoDVD folder after installation
- 9 DLCs are included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you can skip downloading and installing of credits video and Asian language packs
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 10.9 to 3.3~5.7 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 3-6 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 11 GB
- Language can be changed in launcher settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
The vast land of China is represented a single realistic map, with the characteristics of the land replicated beautifully in CG. The vast map is comprised of 46 cities and approximately 340 regions. The regions are collections of detailed territories, and the struggle for land is intuitively expressed through a color scheme. Players can conquer territories to unite the land and fly their colors more elaborately and more freely.
When troops are on the march, and the march origin city is connected to land controlled by the players’ forces, the supply lines will be maintained and troops can battle with ample supplies provided to them. However, if the connection with the march origin city is cut, the troops will lose their supply lines and will be weakened and fall into a disorderly state. Securing the supply lines is an integral part in maintaining the battle front.
Players can organize the administration, the center of power, as an element that expands the player’s strategy. Administration is shown in an organization chart, and as retained officers are added to the organization, various commands and effects are obtained. It is important to make administration that suits your own strategy.