#468 Pro Pinball: Timeshock! – The Ultra Edition
- ExtraTorrent [magnet] [.torrent file only]
- Tapochek.net [magnet]
- Filehoster: MegaUpload Main Setup Files (10+ hosters, interchangeable)
- Filehoster: MegaUpload 4K Optional Download (10+ hosters, interchangeable)
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
First of all, Pro.Pinball.Timeshock.Ultra.Edition-SKIDROW (52 GB) is a inflated isolated case, which never took place in reality.
Basic game files are under 1 GB, but when unpacked, SKIDROW release takes whooping 147 GB on HDD, making it the largest game ever released. Pinball game with just ONE table!
But actually, nobody needs those files. And game devs also think so, that’s why there no cries on Steam about game size. It’s pretty small for people.
Well, the game is actually 2D. Yes, not 3D. And it supports 11 different VERTICAL resolutions, up to 4K (2160p).
Each resolution itself has 5 view modes. For each resolution-view pair developers rendered all assets from the scratch. And they are upload them to you after detecting your resolution.
If you change your view, new ZIP-file will be downloaded. Once you download 5 ZIPs for all view modes – you’re full set until you want to change the game resolution. No futher downloads required.
That’s why I decided to exclude all resolutions, but the largest one, 4K. Moreover, I made 4K an optional download. Cause when run on low/medium machines, rescaling 4K graphics can take lots of your horsepower.
My recommendation is to donwload just 334 MB of main files, run the game and allow it to download only data for your resolution. It’s like my “Selective Download”, but maybe a little faster 🙂
Yes, downloading inside the game works perfectly fine with pirated version.
My setup-fitgirl-optional-4K-graphics-pack.bin is for those, who needs absolute quality only and don’t want to download anything else, besides my repack. It contains only 4K assets for all view modes and after installing will take ~30 GB.
But I recommend you to stick to your native resolution and download much smaller official GFX packs.
- Based on Pro.Pinball.Timeshock.Ultra.Edition-SKIDROW ISO release: sr-pptue.iso (55,777,277,952 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (if you install all official gfx packs from official servers, hehe)
- All resolutions lower than 4K ripped and can be downloaded via the game itself
- 4K GFX pack made optional, cause it’s waste of time/traffic for majority of players. You must set 2160p resolution in game options to make it work
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 52 GB to 334 MB/6.8 GB)
- Installation takes 1-10 minutes (depending on selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 147 GB – if you’re Crazy Ivan
Pro Pinball, the world’s most realistic pinball simulation is back, better than ever! Featuring the first of the ULTRA editions – Pro Pinball: Timeshock!
- The ultimate pinball physics engine!
- Beautiful photo realistic graphics up to 4K resolution
- Control the ambient light level – play in the dark with ultra dynamic lighting effects
- A top class soundtrack featuring dozens of exciting tracks
- Hundreds of top quality dot-matrix display animations
- Operator’s Menu lets you fully customise your games and experiment with the table
- Glass-Off Mode lets you take the virtual glass off the table and push the balls around
- Unified world-wide high score leaderboards
- More content packed in than many regular tables put together – Multiballs, Wizard Modes, Video Modes, Spinners, Jet Bumpers, Magnets, Drop Targets and just about everything else you can imagine!